Saturday, August 30, 2008

School Starts!!

Some of you may know that I just accepted a job at a childcare center! I'm very excited to start, I start on Tuesday! The boys will be going with me, I'm excited for them to meet new kids and do lots of things that I don't get the chance to do with them here at home! I brought them there yesterday, and to my surprise Jameson had a really hard time being dropped off.....(I didn't even leave the building, I just wanted them to get familiar with their new classroom before next week!) His class ended up going outside, which he had a good time....but I know when he becomes more friendly with the other kids he'll have a blast! Ashton I was way more nervous about leaving, because he's such a mama's boy and very clingy with me. His class had just got done eating a snack....OREO COOKIES! There was some left, so of course I had him sit to have a snack and he was fine when I left! I'm going to be in the infant room, so Im so excited! The babies are anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months, it'll be nice to hold a little baby again! I can't wait for it to be my turn again to have more!!! So I hung out with the infants for about an hour and went and picked up Jameson.....he was more than ready to go, but like I said, as soon as he makes some friends, I know he'll have a blast!! we went to get Ashton......and I never would have guessed it but Ashton wanted to stay....He threw a fit because he didn't want to leave!!!! So I feel ok about what to expect next week now! We start Tuesday 7:45-4:45...perfect hours for us! We're excited!!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hmm...Oreos can pretty much convince me to stay just about anywhere.