Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What do you do for a living?

So, I have come to the conclusion that it will never end for me. I will constantly have to clean up something, and everything will always be lost. Everyday, and when I say everyday, I mean everyday, I have to search the entire house before we can go anywhere. Lately it's been a shoe, but it's also been a sippy cup, or the package of wipes, or the keys, or the remote...........my list can go on forever. It gets annoying when you can't run to the store because there is one missing shoe......god forbid someone put it where it belongs!!!!! I feel like I do this for a living.......I wish I could make money searching for things!!

The other thing that annoys me lately is the constant mess. Obviously kids are messy. But I am really thinking that my kids have some sort of world record in making messes. They do help me clean up, but sometimes it just doesn't help having them help! I feel like every little thing I just get done picking up ends up back on the floor! ugh! And believe me, I'm not one of those "danny tanner" types of people, but before we go out, or before dinner, I try to starighten up the toys .........but the kids aint having it!

Sorry for my ranting and raving, I'm prob just tired, i was up until 2am last night catching up on the olympics........it's going to be another late night tonight too......


On a good note.....Ashton is completely potty trained!!!! As soon as we ran out of diapers that was it, i was not buying any more! He has been diaper free for the past week and he only had one accident through the night, and he finally went poop on the potty last night for the first time, so this is huge! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is really it!

Also Jameson started up swimming lessons again, and he's doing awesome......his teachers are so impressed that when they let the kids jump in, he is the only kid that doesn't want the instructor to catch him, he wants to go under!!......what do you think.....possible future Micheal Phelps????

No comments: