Friday, August 1, 2008

Home Videos

I just got done going through pictures from last summer....it's crazy how fast time goes by. I took my video camera out today, it's been a few months since I've used it. I look at my boys and I can still remember the first moment that I saw each of them. With Jameson, it was love at first sight, I was so unbelievably in shock that we made an actual human being. It was truley a miracle. Hearing him cry was just as miraculous. With Ashton, it was love at first sight, except that he didn't cry, he had this big ole pouty lip with little wimpering, it was the cutest thing. He was such a miracle. It was crazy to look at him and to see how different and how alike he was with Jameson. Just simply AMAZING.

I 've had a video camera for as long as I can remember, and the only time it seems to come out is on special occasions.There are so many things I love about my kids, I want to make sure I can capture it forever. I love the way they talk, I love how silly they can be, I think it's funny that Jameson is only 3 years old and he tries to prove me wrong, and really before I know it they'll be in school, staying the night at friends houses, and I'm sure they'll be too cool to hang out with their dorky mom.

It's now 2am, I just found the home video of Ashton in the hospital, and maybe sometime tomorrow I will post a clip of him :)
I found a cute one of Jameson on Christmas of 2006, he was 21 months, I'm gonna try to post that too......we'll see if I can figure it out!! It's past my bedtime.....goodnight!

No comments: